Thursday, September 26, 2013

Welcome!

Hi everyone!

Welcome to my new blog. I'm an Indie Editor from Germany and studying English at a German College. If you need an editor, proofreader or advice just send me a message and use the contact form on the right side.
I already edited for two authors, but I will tell you more about that in the next posts.

I love to write even though it's not my priority at the moment, that would be editing. I will graduate next year and I'd love to work as an editor/publisher later.

When I don't edit or write, I'm probably reading. My TBR list is longer than any list I ever had.

If you have any question about my work, the way I work or what I charge for editing, please contact me or click on Services. If you still have questions or any offers, contact me.

Eileen x

No comments:

Post a Comment